Girls...I love reading the blog - The Everygirl. The Everygirl, is the newest online resource helping shape the creative, career-driven woman to experience her life better lived. It is the inspiration to help you achieve your dreams, whatever they may be. Whether it’s how to incorporate a little creativity into your day or motivating you to seek out your dream job, The Everygirl is for you. It is their mission and hope for you to use The Everygirl site to be inspired.
Their promise is:
- to provide readers with fresh, in-depth perspectives and detailed advice
- to ask the questions no one else does
- to share real stories from real women about the steps they took to make it happen
- to always be budget-friendly
- to remember what it was like when we were just starting out
Ok and on the complete flip side - another beach read after The Happiness Project, was White Girl Problems (trashy I know but a NY Times Bestseller!). Yikes, the total opposite of the Everygirl. It is exactly the girl you don't want to be, you don't really want to know, you pray your daughter won't turn into - but yet...a crack up to read. Babe Walker, she too has a blog - White Girl Problems.