Highlights of Dexter’s December 2023 Report
Prices in Greater Vancouver were up 5% in 2023
Vancouver West Side detached prices showed an increase of 11.4% in 2023
Total number of New Listings were the lowest since 2001
Let the interest rate decreases begin
The Buying signal is now
It would seem...
How is your Curb Side Appeal?
How is your curb side appeal?
Thinking about putting your home on the market this year? If so, how is your garden? What is the first impression potential buyers will have of your home? It is amazing how a little bit of work in this area, adds a lot to one's first impression. I would be glad to give you some advise in this area - don't hesitate to call. In the meantime, here is a to-do list for gardening in May:
1. For Summer colour, plant angel's trumpet, hybrid fucshia, princess flower and tropical hibiscus (you will feel like you are in Hawaii!)
2. Start vegetables such as cucumber and melons from seed and eggplant, peppers and tomatoes from transplants.
3. Plant 'Bountiful Blue' Blueberries which will give you delicious fruit all summer.
4. Plant annual herbs in your garden or in planter boxes near your kitchen for ease: including anise, basil, cilantro, dill and savoury. My rosemary lasted all year and looks great now too, so add some rosemary too.
5. If you have a shady area, consider planting bleeding hearts, columbine and flowering astilbe.
Click To Read More ››
Fabulous Groups We Work With
Ladies Media Classic Golf Tournament
Crofton House School Golf Tournament
Splash Art Option and Gala
Dunbar Little League
Vancouver United Soccer
Hawks Field hockey
Pacific Autism Family Network Golf Tournament Sponsor
Ride to Conquer Cancer
Avalon Recovery Society
St. James Music Academy
WISH Drop-In Centre Society
Local dance, theatre, and ski clubs
Subscribe to Our News Letter!
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.