How is your curb side appeal?
Thinking about putting your home on the market this year? If so, how is your garden? What is the first impression potential buyers will have of your home? It is amazing how a little bit of work in this area, adds a lot to one's first impression. I would be glad to give you some advise in this area - don't hesitate to call. In the meantime, here is a to-do list for gardening in May:
1. For Summer colour, plant angel's trumpet, hybrid fucshia, princess flower and tropical hibiscus (you will feel like you are in Hawaii!)
2. Start vegetables such as cucumber and melons from seed and eggplant, peppers and tomatoes from transplants.
3. Plant 'Bountiful Blue' Blueberries which will give you delicious fruit all summer.
4. Plant annual herbs in your garden or in planter boxes near your kitchen for ease: including anise, basil, cilantro, dill and savoury. My rosemary lasted all year and looks great now too, so add some rosemary too.
5. If you have a shady area, consider planting bleeding hearts, columbine and flowering astilbe.
Click To Read More ››